Amidst the brouhaha of the recent Binibining Pilipinas 2019 coronation, let us acknowledge the hilarious online reactions of the netizens on that spectacular event. From the heartwarming speech of our very own Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray, to look-alikes of the beautiful candidates.
Check out our favorite posts on different social media:
1. This stunning azure blue Michael Cinco frock that Anne Curtis wore reminded this user of a very famous icon.
2. Another from Anne Curtis. That moment when she held a microphone for a candidate the entire duration of her Q&A turn.
Even her younger sister Jasmine Curtis tweeted about the scenario.
3. Ain’t the resemblance uncanny? You aren’t seeing double. This is 2019 Binibining Pilipinas-Universe Gazini Ganados and Ms. Universe – Venezuela 2018 during last year’s Miss Universe pageant.
4. Yet another separated at birth? Bb. Pilipinas International Bea Patricia Magtanong looks so much like Dionne Monsanto aka Madam Lucy in this screen grab.
5. In reference to Binibining Pilipinas – Pasig Maria Andrea Abesamis’ answer to Q&A.
Nadine Lustre: “What advice can you give to a 16-year-old girl for her to become more socially aware and become an empowered young lady?”
Maria Andrea Abesamis: “My advice to a 16-year-old girl is that for her to read more and also understand life because in the future if you do not read more or understand life, you wouldn’t know what’s really happening and that would be a hard thing for you and that’s it. Thank you.”
6. Who wasn’t moved by the heartwarming and emotional speech of 2018 Miss Universe Catriona Gray as she bids farewell to the Binibining Pilipinas stage?
7. This user agrees. Who signs the Executive Order?!
8. Mistaken identity. Oops!
9. A Philosopher once said, “We’re full of plastics.” Oh! She’s referring to the oceans.
10. Yasss! Our Queen Miss Universe 1969 Gloria Diaz.